KIDS EAT FREE!
Come to eat with your whole family at Nautica! At any of the dining facilities of Nautica shopping centre (except for Hesburger and Babyback Ribs & BBQ), if your meal and drinks cost €12 or more, you’ll receive a free meal or dessert for up to two children aged 12 or less.
Kids eat free! Campaign Rules
- The campaign “KIDS EAT FREE!” (hereinafter campaign) is organised by NAUTICA KESKUS OÜ, registry code 14616816.
- The campaign will run from November 16 until December 31, 2020 (incl.).
- All visitors of the Nautica centre are welcome to participate in the campaign.
- In order to participate in the campaign, an adult customer must spend at least €12 in a café or restaurant participating in the Nautica centre’s campaign. If this amount is reached, up to 2 children aged 12 or less dining with the adult can choose a meal or dessert from the same facility for free. The adult can also ask the waiter of the respective café or restaurant for a parking voucher, which gives them the right to park for an extra hour for free in the Nautica centre’s parking lot.
- In order to prove the children’s age, the waiter may request their ID.
- The following cafés and restaurants of the Nautica centre participate in the campaign:
- Coffee & Kitchen
- Kebabi Wabrik
- Margot Crepes & Waffles
- Nord Coffee
- By participating in the campaign, the participant confirms that they have read the terms and conditions of the campaign, and agrees to adhere thereto.
- Nautica centre has the right to unilaterally change and amend the terms and conditions of the campaign by notifying the campaign participants thereof at the Nautica centre’s website.
- Free meals, desserts or parking vouchers will not be replaced by other types of food, goods or products at the request of the campaign participant. They will also not be reimbursed in cash.
- In matters not regulated by these terms and conditions, the laws of the Republic of Estonia shall apply. All disputes arising from the campaign will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia.